Our First Point Of Contact
Once you have established contact with CTS and decided to view selected properties in the Dominican Republic we will gladly assist arranging your itinerary while you are here. We will ...
- Arrange to meet you personally at the airport and provide complementary transfer to your hotel,
- Arrange for site Inspection of your hotels of choice,
- Provide overviews of the destination highlights including the CTS Top Tours, Resort Shopping Hotspots, Restaurants and Golf Courses just to mention a few,
- Arrange for you to meet with the CTS directors and allow us to show you more fully the services we can offer which also gives you the perfect opportunity to discuss your upcoming group with us,
- Our Site Inspection Director will compile a complete profile during your visit for our Group Planning Director
Preparing For Your Group
Information we gather from your initial visit, and/or your initial contact e-mail, enables our Group Planning Director to provide you with a comprehensive proposal complete with all of the preferences and requests given to us during your stay.
- Your personal Group Planner will be assigned to you and will remain your main point of contact for planning your group, right down to the finest detail, until your group arrives in destination.
- Shortly before your group arrival your complete program will be discussed in detail with the Operations Director who will assign the Group Coordinators to your group.
Group Coordinators - Customer Service
For complete assistance and total satisfaction, CTS has formed an elite team of Group Coordinators for the exclusive needs of the MICE Market: our team gets involved!
- Follow up and confirmation of rooming lists
- Room checks prior to the group's arrival
- Assistance with check in / check out
- Client assistance and care, daily hospitality desk hours
- Flight confirmation of every passenger with the appropriate airline companies
- Staff presence at all excursion departures and returns
- Staff presence during every group activity
- All group coordinators are equipped with cars and cell phones and are contactable around the clock